Sunday, June 16, 2013

The lost days of Norway

You've no doubt noticed a lack of posting from Norway.  The satellite internet did not work in the fjords, so I pretty much gave up on trying to blog.  Now that I'm back home, have my pictures uploaded, and have a broadband connection to the internet, I hope to add the rest of the information.  It won't necessarily be in order; in fact, I started with Bergen first because I want to get the pictures to all the relatives.

So stay tuned.  Here was the Norway itinerary:

May 24:  sail from Harwich, England
May 25:  at sea
May 26:  Oslo, Norway
May 27:  Kristiansand, Norway
May 28:  Stavanger, Norway
May 29:  Alesund, Norway
May 30:  Geiranger, Norway
May 31:  Flom, Norway
June 1:   Bergen, Norway
June 2:   at sea
June 3:   arrive back in Harwich, England

I will see if I can go back and amend the earlier blog entries and add photos.  Not quite sure how all this works, am still playing with it.  If I can't amend the posts, maybe I'll try links to albums or new posts with just photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment