Monday, May 16, 2011

Leavin' on a jet plane!

I'm about to embark on a wonderful three-week trip to Europe.  Have currently managed to pass muster with TSC and am in the Sky Club at MSP waiting for my flight to Detroit.  Was unable to get the nonstop on the outbound leg, but will be returning on a nonstop from Heathrow.  I was able to score first and business on a frequent flyer ticket, so that will help mitigate the pain of the long flight across the pond.

I arrive in London tomorrow morning.  Some of my friends are already there and others will arrive tomorrow and the following day.  I'm so excited to see London!  We've laid out a very ambitions itinerary--will see if our old jet-lagged bodies can keep up with it.

After several days in London, we will journey to Southampton to embark on the Celebrity Eclipse for a two-week cruise to the Baltic.  It looks as if the weather will be favorable--actually, it will be too hot in St. Petersburg if the forecast holds!  84 and sunny!

Stay tuned.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment